Terms & Conditions
|The buyer must agree to never sell the puppy to a pet shop, broker or puppy farm.
The adult sizes and weights of all puppies for sale on our website (www.teacups.co.uk) are not guaranteed and should only be used for guidance purposes only. A puppy's adult size is estimated by the breeder using a number of factors such as: current weight, age, paw size and size of the sire and dam.
Payment and/or deposit of a puppy constitutes as a valid purchase agreement.
Reserve a Puppy
Upon receipt of a deposit of £250 Teacups.co.uk agrees not to sell the puppy for sale to another party for a period of 7 days.
Should the buyer fail to pay the remaining balance within 7 days or otherwise agreed, the purchase agreement will be terminated whereupon the buyer shall forfeit the deposit paid.
1 Year Health Guarantee
1. Teacups.co.uk guarantees to cover veterinarian costs up to £500 if the puppy contracts a life threatening virus within 5 days from receiving the puppy. These are: Distemper, Parvo, and Corona virus.
2. The buyer has the right to arrange at their own cost a puppy examination by a licensed veterinarian to verify the health of the puppy. Such veterinary examination shall be carried out within 72 hours from its arrival. Should the puppy fail the examination the buyer has the right to return the puppy at their own cost for a refund. Delivery costs are non-refundable.
3. The 1 year health guarantee covers your puppy against:
A) Death caused by genetic or congenital defects.
B) Diseases and health conditions that adversely affect your puppy. This includes: severe elbow or hip dysphasia, generalised demodectic mange (not localised), kidney and heart failure, spine, and liver problems.
Making a guarantee claim
In an event your puppy is affected by any fatal or life threatening conditions you may choose another puppy for sale of equivalent value from our website www.teacups.co.uk.
1. The official report signed by a licensed veterinarian including the puppy's date of birth and microchip number (if applicable) must be scanned and emailed to us within 24 hours. The report must state the symptoms, exact problem, severity and any tests that have been completed. Clear digital photos and/or video may also be requested to approve the validity of the claim.
2. In the event of death, a necropsy report is required to determine reason(s).
What is not covered
1. Hypoclycemia, Coccidia or if the puppy dies “accidental” or through
“improper care” are not covered.
2. Diseases which are not life threatening and do not adversely affect the health of your puppy are not covered by this guarantee. Such diseases are: localised demodectic mange, grade 1-2 heart murmur, grade 1-2 luxating patellas, cherry eye, localised mange, bladder stones, inverted eye-lids, inverted tails and testicle problems.
3. Teacups.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any veterinarian costs.
4. This health guarantee is not valid if the puppy/dog is sold to a third party.
1 Year Health guarantee should not be used as a substitute to pet insurance.
Teacups.co.uk recommends Moneysupermarket.com. Money Supermarket has teamed up with leading pet insurers so you can compare what's on offer and find the ideal policy.
We're very committed to protecting customers privacy. Any information provided will not be disclosed or sold to other third parties under any circumstances unless you authorise us to do so.